Friday, November 10, 2006

I'll be behind you,

Honestly speaking i lead a good life,
except i'm a little dumb in studies
a little short for a 15 yo guy
a little too skinny for my own good .

And i know right now as im posting
there is this guy who is suffering,
he made a mistake and we all do too,
just that his is a little more serious.

I know that deep down he feels like shit,
unwanted, outcast. Lost of freedom
lost of self-confidence, but i know he'll
work hard to get everything back on
track as he always does.

I dedicate this post to you my bro,
we've never actually talked alot in sch
except the ''hey fuck teacher sucks and
knn why wake me up from sleep''.

nonetheless, hoping to see you in sch
soon and start cursing 'em. chill out and
enjoy your "break"' self-reflect and
take it like a man. For you my bro-

(sorry for the language used above in actual fact we do say it)

No comments: